Richard B. Siegel Foundation Scholarship (CHHD)
Spring 2023: 2022-2023 Academic Year Award
The summer internship scholarship support is made possible by a generous grant from the Richard B. Siegel Foundation. The Richard B. Siegel Foundation’s Siegel Impact Fund at CSUN is making a real difference in the education and preparation of our students. The foundation’s generosity has enabled CSUN to purchase needed equipment and scholarships that are helping CSUN prepare our students with the most up to date practices, knowledge, and skills to compete effectively in today’s workplace.
Open to Summer Interns ONLY:
HSCI Radiologic Sciences Students taking HSCI 282 or 386
HSCI Health Administration students taking HSCI 494
HSCI Public Health students taking HSCI 494
You will be disqualified if you are not enrolled during the Summer 2023 term.
[Note to Radiologic Sciences Majors: only answer Essay Prompt #2]
- Must be declared in one of the following majors: Public Health, Radiological Sciences, or Health Administration.
- Must be an undergraduate student in senior standing at CSUN who is enrolling in internship (HSCI 494) or clinical internship (HSCI 282 or 386) for the Summer of 2023.
- Must be currently enrolled in the major and registered in at least 3 units of undergraduate coursework.
- Must have both a CSUN GPA and Cumulative GPA greater than or equal to 2.0 in all upper division course work for the major.
- Submit a copy of current Degree Progress Report (DPR).
- Submit a copy of your most recent unofficial transcripts.
Should you have questions regarding this scholarship opportunity, please contact Jennifer Newman at email@example.com.
- If you are receiving Financial Aid (including loans), your financial aid award(s) may be adjusted if you receive a scholarship amount that exceeds your financial aid total limit. Speak to a financial aid counselor during walk-in hours to get a detailed overview about your individual situation.
- Supplemental Questions
- I will be a summer term intern in one of the following: HSCI 282, 386, or 494.
- Please select the summer internship course you will be participating in:
- Essay 1: Explain the status of your financial need and how this scholarship will specifically affect your current situation knowing you have one less expense to worry about.
- If you are a Radiological Sciences major, skip prompts 2 and 3.
If you are Health Administration or Public Health, please answer Prompts 2 and 3
- Essay 2: What are your professional goals after graduation?
- Essay 3: Describe other compelling reasons why you should receive this scholarship and why you are the best candidate for this scholarship.
- Please upload: A copy of your most recent Degree Progress Report (DPR)
- Please upload: A copy of your unofficial CSUN transcripts
- Show 1 more