Welcome to California State University, Northridge (CSUN) Scholarship Opportunities Homepage.
The application period for the 2020-2021 academic year is officially open! Please log in to complete and submit a new General Application. New opportunities will be added periodically, so please continuously log in to check out whats new! The majority of the opportunities offered through the Matador Scholarship Program (MSP) run February through May and awarded for the following academic year. Please get your General Application submitted early so that we may email you when new opportunities are added to the portal.
Please note: To successfully access this website please use the newest browsers versions of Google Chrome and/or Mozilla Firefox
Unless otherwise noted, students enrolled in self-support programs through Tseng College are not eligible to apply.
To apply to any of the scholarships listed below, click the “Sign In” button on this page to begin. You must have a CSUN Username and Password to sign in. Any student who has applied to or attends California State University, Northridge (CSUN) (i.e., anyone who has a myNorthridge Portal log in) can apply for scholarships using this site.
Once logged in, you will be prompted to complete a required general application profile. This profile will allow the portal to match you to scholarship opportunities based on your submitted answers. The myMatador Scholarship
portal is used by colleges, departments, clubs, and offices throughout campus to run scholarship competitions.
Please note the following:
- Students must first complete the General Application Profile before applying to individual scholarships.
- Matador Scholarships Program* (MSP) General Eligibility Criteria: (Unless otherwise noted).
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA for incoming freshmen, transfer students and current Northridge undergraduates
- Minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA for current Northridge graduate students and incoming graduate students
- Full-time enrollment (12 units for undergraduate and credential students, 8 units for graduate students) each semester scholarship funds are received (Unless otherwise noted).
- Pursuing your first bachelor’s or graduate degree, or credential.
Please keep in mind:
- To be considered for scholarships a new general scholarship application must be completed every year, this would included any essays and letters of recommendation. Renewals will not be automatically granted. You may edit your application at any time even after submission, but BEFORE the scholarship deadline.
- Most scholarships that are open will be awarded for the 2020-2021 Academic Year. A few opportunities may be available for the current 19-20 academic year.
The my Matador Scholarships portal opens as of November of each academic year.
The Northridge Scholars Program (NSP) runs November-February
The Matador Scholarship Program (MSP) runs: February-May
CSU System Wide Scholarships run: February to April
All scholarships close at 11:59 P.M. Pacific Standard Time on the noted deadline date. Please note that all scholarship application materials, including letters of recommendation, are due by the deadline noted within each opportunity.
GOOD LUCK AND GO MATADORS!
|There are not any opportunities available.|