Welcome to California State University, Northridge (CSUN) myMatador Scholarship Opportunities Homepage.
Important note: To successfully access this website you must use the newest browsers versions of Google Chrome and/or Mozilla Firefox
The application period for the 2022-2023 academic year is now open. Most scholarships listed below will be awarded for the 2022-2023 Academic Year. A few opportunities may be available for the current 2021-2022 academic year.
To apply to a scholarship listed below, click the “Sign In” button located top right hand side on this page and begin by completing the General Application Profile.
- Students must have a CSUN Username and Password to sign in. Students who applied in the past or attend CSUN (i.e., anyone who has a myNorthridge Portal log in) can apply for scholarships using this site. Unless otherwise noted, students enrolled in self-support programs through Tseng College are not eligible to apply.
- Start by completing the General Application Profile before applying to individual scholarships. Renewals will not be automatically granted. You may edit your application at any time even after submission, but BEFORE the scholarship deadline. The General Application profile will allow the portal to match you to scholarship opportunities based on your submitted answers. You will receive periodical emails when new opportunities that match your general application data are added to the portal.
- After completing the general application, then apply for either recommended opportunities or view all opportunities list to begin applying.
New opportunities are added periodically, please continuously log in to check out what’s new!
- The majority of the opportunities are offered through the Matador Scholarship Program (MSP) that run annually from February through May and awarded for the following academic year.
MSP General Eligibility Criteria (Unless otherwise noted):*
-Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA for incoming freshmen, transfer students and current Northridge undergraduates
-Minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA for current Northridge graduate students and incoming graduate students
-Full-time enrollment each semester scholarship funds are received (12 units for undergraduate and credential students, 8 units for graduate students, unless otherwise noted).
-Pursuing your first bachelor’s or graduate degree, or credential.
- The myMatador Scholarship portal is also used by colleges, departments, clubs, and offices throughout campus to run scholarship competitions each with unique eligibility criteria that may defer from the MSP criteria listed above.
myMatador Scholarships Important Dates:
The myMatador Scholarships portal opens as of November of each academic year.
The Northridge Scholars Program (NSP) runs November-February
The Matador Scholarship Program (MSP) runs: February-May
CSU System Wide Scholarships run: February to April
All scholarships close at 11:59 P.M. Pacific Standard Time on the noted deadline date. Please note that all scholarship application materials, including letters of recommendation, are due by the deadline noted within each opportunity.
GOOD LUCK AND GO MATADORS!
MSP CSUN Dreamers Scholarship
Funds will be awarded for the 2022-2023 AY. At California State...
MSP Turner Boyd Women in Intellectual Property Pipeline Scholarship Fund
Turner Boyd Women in Intellectual Property Pipeline Scholarship Fund...
MSP Sheila Dave and Sherry Gold Foundation Scholarship
Funds will be awarded for the 2022-2023 Academic Year. The Sheila Dave...
The Richard Duenckel (Toluca Lake) Garden Club Scholarship
(Current Academic Year Award) Fall 2021: The purpose of The Richard...
Richard B. Siegel Foundation Scholarship
(Current Academic Year Opportunity) Spring 2022: The summer internship...