Marketing Department Scholarship
Summer 2023 2022/2023 Academic Year or Fall 2023 2023/2024 Academic Year Award
The Marketing Department Scholarship provides merit-based financial assistance to undergraduate students majoring in Marketing at CSUN. The scholarship fund is financed principally by a bequest from the estate of the late James F. McRaith, a member of the Marketing faculty for thirteen years.
- Complete and submit a General Application via myMatador Scholarships.
- Be working toward a B.S.B.A. with a declared Marketing Option.
- Have completed, or be enrolled in, either MKT 346 Marketing Research or MKT 348 Consumer Behavior.
- Have a 3-unit minimum enrollment for Summer or Fall 2023.
- Have a 3.0 GPA or higher in all coursework taken toward the degree, coursework taken at CSUN, and upper-division coursework required for the Marketing Option. These are all reported at the end of students’ degree progress reports (DPR).
- Be graduating in the disbursement semester (Summer or Fall 2023) or later.
Students may receive this award one time only.
Should you have questions regarding this scholarship opportunity please contact the Department of Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org or 818-677-2458.
- If you receive Financial Aid (including loans), your financial aid award(s) may be adjusted if you receive a scholarship amount that exceeds your financial aid total limit. Speak to a financial aid counselor during walk-in hours to get a detailed overview of your individual situation.
- $1,000 and above
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completed or are currently enrolled in MKT 346 Marketing Research or MKT 348 Consumer Behavior?
- Please describe your marketing-related extra-curricular activities (e.g., American Marketing Association, marketing internship, marketing work experience, etc.) (100 words or less)
- Besides your academic performance (which is clear from your GPA), your extra-curricular activities (which you have explained above) and economic need (this is a merit-based scholarship), why do you deserve a Marketing department scholarship? (150 words or less)