Marketing Department Scholarship
The Marketing Department Scholarship provides merit-based financial assistance to undergraduate students majoring in Marketing at CSUN. The scholarship fund is financed principally by a bequest from the estate of the late James F. McRaith, a member of the Marketing faculty for thirteen years.
- Complete and submit a General Application via my Matador Scholarships.
- Be working toward a B.S.B.A. with a declared Marketing Option.
- Have completed, or be enrolled in, either MKT 346 Marketing Research or MKT 348 Consumer Behavior.
- Have a 3-unit minimum enrollment for Fall 2022.
- Have a 3.0 GPA or higher in all coursework taken toward the degree, coursework taken at CSUN, and upper-division coursework required for the Marketing Option. These are all reported at the end of students’ degree progress reports (DPR).
- Be graduating in the disbursement semester (Fall 2022) or later.
Enrollment: Part-time and Full-time applicants are welcome to apply.
Please contact the Department of Marketing at email@example.com or 818-677-2458 should you have questions regarding this scholarship opportunity.