Robert H. Schiffman Memorial Award for Outstanding Research Promise
(Current Academic Year Opportunity) The purpose of the award is to recognize a graduate student who shows promise in scholarship, research or creative activity. This program is available to students enrolled in a Master’s degree program only.
Doctoral, credential only or certificate students are not eligible.
Award is intended for the 2019-2020 academic year.
Award Amount $750.00
- Students must be enrolled in a CSUN Master’s program during the Fall 2019 & Spring 2020 terms.
- Graduate CSUN GPA must be greater than or equal to 3.50.
- Applicants must be returning to CSUN for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Applicants enrolled in a doctoral, credential or certificate programs will not be considered.
- Students of all disciplines are welcome and encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be in earlier stages of conducting research or creative activity for their culminating experience (e.g. thesis or graduate project).
- Applicants must upload a Resume/Curriculum Vita (2 pages maximum).
- Applicants must upload Essay response via a word document (4 pages maximum, double-spaced).
- Two required letters of recommendation must be submitted by CSUN Faculty members via my Matador Scholarships
For more information or questions regarding this opportunity, please contact:
Gloria Rocklin or Amy Levin @
California State university Northridge