CSU Howard C. Christiansen Endowed Scholarship
The Howard C. Christiansen Trust established an endowed scholarship in 2016 for students pursuing a bachelors or graduate degree in the study of engineering.
- Demonstrate superior academic performance with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale and be in good academic standing.
- Demonstrate financial need as determined by a completed FAFSA or California Dream Act application.
- Be currently enrolled as a full-time equivalent undergraduate or graduate student in any engineering major field at CSUN and remain a CSUN full-time equivalent student during the academic year.
- Request one letter of recommendation from an academic instructor.
- Request one letter of recommendation from a community member (teacher/professor, counselor, or community leader, staff member, student leader) who can attest to the candidate’s meritorious performance and personal strengths and assess the nominee’s potential for success.
- Undergraduate students must enroll in 12 units or more during the Fall 2020 & Spring 2021 terms.
- Graduate students must enroll in 8 units or more during the Fall 2020 & Spring 2021 terms
- All students must submit a CSU Systemwide Scholarship Applicant Information form via the my Matador Scholarships portal.
- Submit a Personal Statement.
- Upload: Official Transcripts.
The CSU Systemwide Scholarship Applicant Information Form can be found via the following link: https://www.csun.edu/financialaid/csu-foundation. Complete the fillable PDF, save your information, and upload a copy of your completed form to this application.
For more information on this and other CSU Systemwide scholarships, please visit https://www.csun.edu/financialaid/csu-foundation