Welcome to California State University, Northridge (CSUN) Scholarship Opportunities Homepage.
NOTICE: We have concluded our award period for the 2019-2020 academic year. Please return in early November, 2019 as new opportunities will be added for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Please note: To successfully access this website please use the newest browsers versions of Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox
To apply to any of the scholarships listed below, click the “Sign In” button on this page to begin. You must have a CSUN Username and Password to sign in (same log in as your myNorthridge Portal).
Once logged in, you will have the opportunity to complete a general application profile that will match you to scholarship opportunities based on your answers. The myMatadorScholarship portal is used by colleges, departments, clubs, and offices throughout campus to run scholarship competitions. Any student who has applied to or attends California State University, Northridge (CSUN) (i.e., anyone who has a myNorthridge Portal log in) can apply for scholarships using this site.
Please note the following:
- Matador Scholarships Program* (MSP) General Eligibility Criteria: (Unless otherwise noted)
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA for incoming freshmen, transfer students and current Northridge undergraduates
- Minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA for current Northridge graduate students and incoming graduate students
- Full-time enrollment (12 units for undergraduate and credential students, 8 units for graduate students) each semester scholarship funds are received
- Pursuing your first bachelor’s or master’s degree, or credential
- Students must first complete the General Application Profile before applying to individual scholarships.
- A new scholarship application must be completed every year, this includes any essays and letters of recommendation. Editing the application can be done even after submitting, but BEFORE the scholarship deadline.
- Most scholarships that are open will be awarded for the 2019-2020 Academic Year, only a few may be awarded for the current 18-19 academic year.
Applications open as early as: November, 2019
The Matador Scholarship Program (MSP) runs: February-May
CSU System Wide Scholarships run: February to April
All scholarships close at 11:59 P.M. Pacific Standard Time on the end date noted within each opportunity. Please note that all scholarship application materials, including letters of recommendation, are due by the end date noted within each opportunity.
GOOD LUCK AND GO MATADORS!
|There are not any opportunities available.|