Associated Students The Support You Deserve Award*
Associated Students (AS) is the primary advocate for students at California State University, Northridge. Associated Students provides excellent, meaningful programs and services designed to enhance and create a spirited learning-focused campus environment. Associated Students is also the official seat of student governance for the CSUN campus. The Student Government division represents the student body, advocates its needs and defends its interests in dealings with faculty, campus administrators and government officials.
The Associated Students The Support You Deserve Award was created to provide book voucher awards to current undergraduate students who have completed no more than sixty (60) units of study at CSUN.
Please note: Any change to your enrollment status resulting in less than full time enrollment for any term within the award year will result in a cancellation of your award.
- Open to continuing CSUN undergraduate student who have completed no more than (60) units of study at CSUN.
- Undergraduate students must have a CSUN GPA of at least 2.0.
- Undergraduate students must enroll in 15 units or more during the Fall & Spring terms of the award year.
- One lettes of recommendation must be requested through the my Matador Scholarship system.
- Must upload a copy of your student resume. A student resume is a detailed record of your personal and educational information. It includes the name of your school/college, coursework, projects (if any) undertaken, and awards. The resume may also contain additional information like your extracurricular activities, volunteer experiences, job experiences (if any), hobbies, etc.
Applicants who have previously received this Award will not be considered.