MSP Pauline Maedgen Endowed Scholarship
Funds will be awarded for the 2021-2022 Academic Year.
The Pauline Maedgen Endowed Scholarship will award deserving CSUN undergraduate and graduate students with a scholarship award.
This scholarship is open to CSUN students pursuing a degree within the College of Social & Behavioral Sciences, College of Health & Human Development, College of Humanities, or College of Education. This is a need-based scholarship reserved for returning students who are single parents who have sole custody responsibility for their children.
Please note: Any change to your enrollment status resulting in less than full time enrollment for any term within the award year will result in a cancellation of your award.
- Open to CSUN undergraduate and graduate students.
- Undergraduate students must have a GPA of at least a 3.0.
- Graduate students must have a GPA of at least a 3.5.
- Must have a FAFSA or California Dream Act application on file for the upcoming academic year.
- Undergraduate students must enroll in 12 units or more during the Fall & Spring terms of the award year.
- Graduate students must enroll in a minimum of 6 units (8 units preferred) or more during the Fall & Spring terms of the award year.
- Applicant must be a single parent who has sole custody responsibility for their child/children.
- One letter of recommendation must be requested through the my Matador Scholarship system.
- Must upload a copy of your student resume. A student resume is a detailed record of your personal and educational information. It includes the name of your school/college, coursework, projects (if any) undertaken, and awards. The resume may also contain additional information like your extracurricular activities, volunteer experiences, job experiences (if any), hobbies, etc.