MSP Maria Odilia CSUN Dreamers Scholarship
Funds will be awarded for the 2021-2022 Academic Year.
California State University, Northridge (CSUN) exists to enable students to realize their educational goals. The University’s first priority is to promote the welfare and intellectual progress of students. In an effort to support students in financing their education, through the donations of generous donors, CSUN created the Maria Odilia CSUN Dreamers Scholarship.
This scholarship is reserved for first-time freshman *undergraduate students entering their first semester with a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or above.
Preference will be given to graduates of Reseda Charter High School.
Second preference will be given to students that have graduated from a Los Angeles Unified School located in the San Fernando Valley.
Please note: Any change to your enrollment status resulting in less than full time enrollment for any term within the award year will result in a cancellation of your award.
- Open to first-time CSUN Freshman undergraduate students entering their first semester*
- Must have a cumulative GPA greater than or equal to 2.50.
- Have a California Dream Act Application (CADAA) on file for the upcoming academic year.
- Undergraduate students must enroll in 6 units or more during the Fall & Spring terms of the award year.
- Must have an approved California Nonresident Tuition Exemption Request (AB 540 Affidavit) on file with the University. For information on this process, go to https://www.csun.edu/admissions-records/residency-csu-tuition
- Must have a completed CA Dream Act Application on file for the award year being applied for. The application to apply is located https://dream.csac.ca.gov/
- One letter of recommendation must be requested via the _my_Matadors Scholarship portal.
- Must upload a copy of your student resume. A student resume is a detailed record of your personal and educational information. It includes the name of your school/college, coursework, projects (if any) undertaken, and awards. The resume may also contain additional information like your extracurricular activities, volunteer experiences, job experiences (if any), hobbies, etc.