MSP CSUN Tri Delta Scholarship Endowment
Tri Delta is an assembly of women with shared values where you can be yourself and belong to something bigger. We are brave, bold and kind. We are passionate about serving others, committed to becoming the best version of ourselves and dedicated to helping women live, learn and lead – with Purpose – for a lifetime.The CSUN Tri Delta Scholarship Endowment was created to support a current undergraduate member of the Beta Beta Chapter Delta Delta Delta Fraternity at CSUN.
About the Donor:
The local sorority, Omega Sigma Phi, was founded at California State University, Northridge, on October 30th, 1961, by Darlene Drew Von Hoetzendorff, Vicky Randall Hayes, Joelee Waling Watson and Judy York Nilssen. On May 23rd, 1962, Omega Sigma Phi received its /charter and took its place among the top sororities at CSUN. Since that time, the sorority’s name appeared frequently among those participating in school and community activities. On July 1, 1964, Omega Sigma Phi had taken a leadership and established the first sorority residence on the CSUN campus.
Since its inception, Omega Sigma Phi had always worked hard toward nationalization. Being one of the top sororities on campus, Omegas looked forward to becoming a part of a national sorority. On January 8th, 1967, the dream of Omega Sigma Phi was fulfilled when it was installed as the Beta Beta chapter of Delta Delta Delta. CSUN’s Tri Delta is the 110th Chapter of Delta Delta Delta.
- Must be a current undergraduate member of the Beta Beta Chapter Delta Delta Delta Fraternity at CSUN.
- Must demonstrate exceptional leadership, scholastic achievement and community service.
- Must reflect Tri Delta’s values of truth, self sacrifice and friendship in the chapter as well as in the community.
- Must be in good standing one year post-initiation.
- Must have a GPA greater than or equal to a 3.0.
- Must upload a student resume/CV.
- Must request a letter of recommendation via the myMadtador Scholarships portal.