MSP Debra Sue Dunn Memorial Scholarship Endowment
The MSP Debra Sue Dunn Memorial Scholarship Endowment was established in memory of former CSUN student Debra Sue Dunn, who tragically passed away as a result of an accident. The scholarship fund not only preserves the memory of Debra, but also provides financial support, through one annual scholarship, to students pursuing any major or minor within the Department of Art at California State University Northridge.
Please note: Any change to your enrollment status resulting in less than full time enrollment for any term within the award year will result in a cancellation of your award.
- Applicant must be pursuing a major or minor within the Department of Art at CSUN.
*Undergraduates must have a GPA of at least 3.0.
*Graduate students must have a GPA of at least 3.5.
- Must have a FAFSA or California Dream Act application on file for the upcoming academic year.
- Undergraduate students must enroll in 12 units or more during each award term – Fall & Spring terms of the upcoming academic year.
- Graduate students must enroll in 6 units or more during each award term – Fall & Spring terms of the upcoming academic year.
- One letter of recommendation will be submitted on my behalf via the my Matador Scholarships portal.
- Must upload a copy of your student resume. A student resume is a detailed record of your personal and educational information. It includes the name of your school/college, coursework, projects (if any) undertaken, and awards. The resume may also contain additional information like your extracurricular activities, volunteer experiences, job experiences (if any), hobbies, etc.