Associated Students Roy Pirchio Scholarship
The Associated Students is the primary advocate for students at California State University, Northridge and provides excellent, meaningful programs and services designed to create and enhance a spirited, learning-focused campus environment. In an effort to support students transferring directly or indirectly from Antelope Valley College, the Associated Students have created the Roy Pirchio Scholarship.
A scholarship in the amount of $2,000 is to be given to a currently enrolled CSUN student who transferred directly or indirectly from Antelope Valley College.
This scholarship is open to continuing CSUN students.
Please note: Any change to your enrollment status resulting in less than full time enrollment for any term within the award year will result in a cancellation of your award.
- Applicant must be a currently enrolled CSUN student who transferred directly or indirectly from Antelope Valley College.
- Undergraduate students must have a GPA of at least 3.0.
- Graduate Students must have a GPA of at least 3.5.
- Must have a FAFSA or California Dream Act application on file for the upcoming academic year.
- Undergraduate students must enroll in 12 units or more during each award term – Fall & Spring terms of the upcoming academic year.
- Graduate students must enroll in 6 units or more during each award term – Fall & Spring terms of the upcoming academic year.
- Two letters of recommendation must be requested through the my Matador Scholarship system. Recommenders will submit their letters through this system.
- Must upload a copy of your student resume. A student resume is a detailed record of your personal and educational information. It includes the name of your school/college, coursework, projects (if any) undertaken, and awards. The resume may also contain additional information like your extracurricular activities, volunteer experiences, job experiences (if any), hobbies, etc.