MSP Katherine M. Champlin Scholarship
(Current Academic Year Opportunity) Must be enrolled in the College of Education in a teacher credential program during the Fall 2019-Spring 2020 terms.
- One letter of recommendation must be requested through the my Matador Scholarship system. Recommender will submit their letter through this system.
- Credential students must enroll in 6 units or more during the Fall 2019 & Spring 2020 terms.
- Supplemental Questions
- I will be enrolled in a teacher credential program during the Fall 2019 - Spring 2020 terms.
- Why do you want to be a teacher? If there was a specific defining moment in which your desire to be an educator was affirmed, please elaborate on that experience.
- How do you define success?
- [MSP 1] Please request: A letter of recommendation from a teacher, professor, counselor, or community leader - who can attest to your meritorious performance and personal strengths and can assess your potential for academic and career success. The letter should include a signature, title, and contact information. The letter should be addressed to: *Award Selection Committee*.
- Please upload: A copy of your student resume. A student resume is a detailed record of your personal and educational information. It includes the name of your school/college, coursework, projects (if any) undertaken, and awards. The resume may also contain additional information like your extracurricular activities, volunteer experiences, job experiences (if any), hobbies, etc.