Sibyl M. Koontz Memorial - Quota Club Scholarship
(18-19 Academic Year Opportunity) This scholarship is reserved for graduate students preparing to teach hearing-impaired students. Preference will be given to applicant who is a resident of Bakersfield or Kern County.
*One letter of recommendation will be submitted on my behalf
*Graduate students must enroll in 6 units or more during the Fall 2018 & Spring 2019 terms.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please describe how you are preparing to teach hearing-impaired students. Be specific. State any relevant classes you have taken or plan to take. Discuss volunteer work and any previous or current relevant work experience. Describe your career goals.
- I am a resident of Bakersfield or Kern County.
- I am preparing to teach hearing-impaired students.
- Please upload your current Degree Progress Report
- Please upload: A copy of your resume/CV
- Please request: Academic letter of recommendation
- Show 1 more