Information Technology Outstanding Student Employee Award
Spring 2023 Current Academic Year Opportunity
The Information Technology (IT) Outstanding Student Award was established to recognize and reward two (2) students who are working in IT and demonstrate outstanding service. The award amount is $100. A recognition ceremony and award distribution will be held sometime in May 2023 via Zoom.
- Applicants must have been employed in the IT Division during the Fall 2022 semester and must be currently employed in the IT Division for the Spring 2023 term.
- Must request a letter of recommendation from your supervisor via the my Matador Scholarships portal.
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA greater than or equal to a 2.0.
- Undergraduate students must enroll in 6 units or more during the Spring 2023 term.
- Graduate students must enroll in 6 units or more during the Spring 2023 term.
*Please note: Any change to your enrollment status resulting in less than the required enrollment for any term within the award year will result in a cancellation of your award.
Should you have any questions regarding this scholarship application please contact Celene Valenzuela at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are receiving Financial Aid (including loans), your financial aid award(s) may be adjusted if you receive a scholarship amount that exceeds your financial aid total limit. Speak to a financial aid counselor during walk-in hours to get a detailed overview about your individual situation.
- Supplemental Questions
- Describe how this job enhances your educational experience and/or helps prepare you for your future career
- Describe your current job responsibilities working in the IT division
- Describe your most valuable contribution to IT.
- I was enrolled at CSUN during the Fall 2022 term and I am enrolled for the Spring 2023 term.
- I was employed during the recently ended Fall 2022 term in the IT Division and I am currently employed as an undergraduate or graduate student in the IT Division for the Spring 2023 term.
- I will be available to attend the recognition ceremony and award distribution held in May 2023 via Zoom (DTA).
- I will submit a letter of recommendation request to my supervisor via myMatador Scholarships.
- IT Outstanding Student Award Supervisor's Reference Request
- Show 3 more