Lennin H. Glass Scholarship Endowment
(Current Academic Year Award) Spring 2022: Returning undergraduate or graduate adult students in any of the Health Sciences program at CSUN are eligible for the Lennin H. Glass Scholarship. Recipients are selected based upon demonstration of commitment to professional growth and service, leadership, positive and professional attitude within the Health Sciences field, and returning adult students status. The scholarship is made possible by a generous contribution form the Lennin H. Glass Scholarship Endowment. It is the intention of the donor to provide financial assistance to an outstanding returning adult student. Lennin Glass was a professor of Health Sciences and served as Dean of the School of Communication and Professional Studies (an early root of the College of Health and Human Development) from 1979-1987.
- Opportunity open to returning student who are returning after a substantial time off from their last academic enrollment.
- Must be in Senior standing (undergrad) or 2nd year graduate student with a graduating date of Spring 2022 or Summer 2022.
- Must be a Health Sciences (Health Administration, Public Health, or Radiologic Sciences) major.
- Undergraduate applicants must have a cumulative GPA greater than or equal to 3.25 in all upper division course work for the major.
- Graduate applicants must have a cumulative GPA greater than or equal to 3.50 in all graduate major coursework.
- Open to matriculated CSUN students enrolled part-time or full-time.
- Request one letter of recommendation via the my Matador Scholarships Portal.
- Submit a copy of current Degree Progress Report (DPR).
*Please contact Claudia Toledo-Corral at Claudia.Toledo-Corral@csun.edu should you have questions regarding this scholarship opportunity.