MSP Western Association of Food Chains Endowment
Funds will be awarded for the 2022-2023 Academic Year.
The MSP Western Association of Food Chains Endowment is proud to offer a scholarship to CSUN students.
This scholarship is open to undergraduate students pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Accountancy or a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. *Students MUST have worked in a retail grocery market.
Please note: Any change to your enrollment status resulting in less than full time enrollment for any term within the award year will result in a cancellation of your award.
- Open to CSUN undergraduate students pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Accountancy or a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Must have a FAFSA or California Dream Act application on file for the upcoming academic year.
- Undergraduate students must have a GPA of at least a 3.0.
- Undergraduate students must enroll in 12 units or more during the Fall & Spring terms of the award year.
- Must have worked in a retail grocery market.
- One letter of recommendation must be requested through the my Matador Scholarship system.
- Must upload a copy of your student resume. A student resume is a detailed record of your personal and educational information. It includes the name of your school/college, coursework, projects (if any) undertaken, and awards. The resume may also contain additional information like your extracurricular activities, volunteer experiences, job experiences (if any), hobbies, etc.