Associated Students Dr. Susan Curzon Scholarship
Funds will be awarded for the 2022-2023 Academic Year.
The Associated Students is the primary advocate for students at California State University, Northridge and provides excellent, meaningful programs and services designed to create and enhance a spirited, learning-focused campus environment.
Dr. Susan Curzon joined the California State University, Northridge community as Dean of the Library in 1992. Her dedication to California State University, Northridge brought information technology on campus including administrative systems, the voice, video and data networks, and academic technology support. She dedicated herself to ensuring that the library was a welcoming place for students. The California State University, Northridge community has greatly benefited from Dr. Curzon’s time spent on campus, and we know her innovative leadership and work here on campus will continue to motivate students to pursue a career in Higher Education and Information Sciences. Dr. Curzon retired in December of 2010 after serving the campus and student body with dedication and faithfulness for eighteen years. The Associated Students applauds Dr. Curzon’s career here at California State University, Northridge and will award a scholarship in her honor to a student completing a B.A or M.A in English with an Option in Literature.
This scholarship is open to continuing CSUN students.
Please note: Any change to your enrollment status resulting in less than full time enrollment for any term within the award year will result in a cancellation of your award.
- Undergraduate students must have a GPA of at least 3.0.
- Graduate students must have a GPA of at least 3.5.
- Must have a FAFSA or California Dream Act application on file for the upcoming academic year.
- Undergraduate students must enroll in 12 units or more during each award term – Fall & Spring terms of the upcoming academic year.
- Graduate students must enroll in 6 units or more during each award term – Fall & Spring terms of the upcoming academic year.
- Two letters of recommendation must be requested through the my Matador Scholarship system. Recommenders will submit their letters through this system.
*Must upload a copy of your student resume. A student resume is a detailed record of your personal and educational information. It includes the name of your school/college, coursework, projects (if any) undertaken, and awards. The resume may also contain additional information like your extracurricular activities, volunteer experiences, job experiences (if any), hobbies, etc.