Health Administration Program Scholarship
(Current Academic Year Opportunity) Spring 2022: The Health Administration Scholarship program was initiated through generous donations. The scholarship is awarded to two undergraduate students majoring in Health Administration (Public Health, Radiological Sciences, or Health Administration) and have successfully completed the first two introductory courses. Recipients are selected based on evidence of financial need, being among the first in their family to attend college, and their proven commitment to the community. The students further need to articulate why they close the Health Administration major, their professional goals after graduation, and what impact they would like to make on the healthcare field.
- Must be continuing undergraduate students pursuing a degree in Health Administration
- Must be currently enrolled for the Fall 2021 term and in Senior standing graduating at the end of Spring 2022.
- Must be currently enrolled at CSUN and have completed HSCI 312 and HSCI 314
- Must have an undergraduate GPA greater than or equal to 2.50
- Must have a FAFSA or California Dream Act application on file for the current academic year.
- Must be enrolled in 3 units or more at CSUN.
- Submit a copy of current Degree Progress Report (DPR)
- Submit a copy of your most current unofficial transcript.
*Please contact Claudia Toledo-Corral at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have questions regarding this scholarship opportunity.