Tseng Graduate Equity Program
Funds will be awarded for the 2021-2022 AY
The Tseng Graduate Equity Program is designed to increase the diversity of students completing a graduate degree, encourage further study in a doctoral program and consider a university faculty career. This program is available to students enrolled in a self-support master’s degree program (administered through CSUN’s Tseng College).
Award Amount: Up to $2000 for the academic year.
*Any change to your enrollment status resulting in less than required enrollment for any term within the award year will result in a cancellation of your award.
- Open to CSUN graduate students who are enrolled in self-support master’s degree program (administered through CSUN’s Tseng College).
- Must have a FAFSA or California Dream Act application on file for the upcoming academic year.
- Graduate students must have a GRAD GPA of at least 3.25
- Graduate students must be enrolled during the Fall 2021 & Spring 2022 terms of the award year.
- Graduate students must participate in CSUN’s Annual Student Research Symposium (CSUNposium) which will be held in the spring semester (date to be determined).
- Must demonstrate a minimum need of $1,000 by having a FAFSA or California Dream Act Application on file.
- Upload a copy of current graduate unofficial transcripts.
- One letter of recommendation must be requested through the my Matador Scholarship system.
- Students of all disciplines are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must complete an application form, a personal statement, and one letter of recommendation submitted by CSUN faculty member via the my Matador Scholarships Portal.
Note: In addition to meeting the basic qualifications listed above, applicants who demonstrate a record of strong academic performance will be advantaged within a competitive applicant pool.
For questions regarding this scholarship opportunity please contact Office of Graduate Studies @ (818) 677-2138.