The Southern California Kaiser Permanente Radiologic Technology Scholarship
(Current Academic Year Opportunity) Spring 2021: The Southern California Kaiser Permanente Radiologic Technology scholarship was created to encourage the radiologic technology students at California State University Northridge (CSUN) to continue their education and reward outstanding students so that they gain the professional imaging skills, training and experience necessary to join the ranks of the Radiologic Technology professionals.
The scholarships will be based on a combination of scholastic achievement and commitment to the imaging profession and will be awarded as a BSRS-Kaiser Partnership Scholarship Award.
- Must be an undergraduate student currently enrolled in the professional Radiologic Sciences Program.
- Must be in Junior or Senior standing.
- Must have a FAFSA or California Dream Act Application (CADAA) for the current academic year.
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA in all course work taken toward the degree.
- Must be enrolled full-time (12 units minimum) at CSUN.
- Must remain a full-time student enrolled in the Radiological Sciences Program throughout the award year.
- Must respond to (4) essay questions.
- Must request (2) letters of recommendation via the myMatador Scholarship portal. (The letter cannot be from a RS CSUN faculty member nor clinical coordinator).
- Submit a copy of current Degree Progress Report (DPR)
- Award finalist will be required to submit a copy of their valid state divers license.
- Award recipients will be notified prior to the end of the Spring term and will be required to prepare and submit a short personal bio within 24 hours of award notification.
- Award recipients must agree to complete and submit a letter of gratitude to the scholarship donor.
*Please contact the RS Program Director or Jennifer Little at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have questions regarding this scholarship opportunity.