MSP PPM Physical Plant Management Dependent Scholarship
Funds will be awarded for the 2021-2022 Academic Year.
The PPM Physical Plant Management Dependent Scholarship is made possible by gifts provided to CSUN by the employees of Physical Plant Management. The PPM Physical Plant Management Dependent Scholarship will award one annual scholarship to children of current employees in CSUN’s Physical Plant Management (PPM) Department. For purposes of this scholarship, a child may be biological, adopted, foster, or a step child. Applicants must be enrolled full-time and have a current FAFSA or California Dream Act Application on file.
Must be a child of a current employee in CSUN’s Physical Plant Management (PPM) Department.
Please note: Any change to your enrollment status resulting in less than full time enrollment for any term within the award year will result in a cancellation of your award.
- Undergraduate students must enroll in 12 units or more for the Fall 2021 & Spring 2022 terms at California State University, Northridge.
- Undergraduate students must have a 2.0 GPA or higher
- Must be a child of a current employee in CSUN’s Physical Plant Management (PPM) Department.
- Must have a FAFSA or California Dream Act application on file for the upcoming academic year.
- Must request a letter of recommendation via the myMatadors Scholarship portal.
- Must upload a copy of your student resume. A student resume is a detailed record of your personal and educational information. It includes the name of your school/college, coursework, projects (if any) undertaken, and awards. The resume may also contain additional information like your extracurricular activities, volunteer experiences, job experiences (if any), hobbies, etc.
Please contact Roni Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have questions regarding this scholarship opportunity.