MSP Marilyn & Allen Golden Scholarship
Funds will be awarded for the 2021-2022 Academic Year.
The Marilyn & Allen Golden Scholarship was established by Marilyn and Allen Golden to generously help disadvantaged students pursue their educational goals. This scholarship is open to CSUN students who have demonstrated economic, educational, or environmental disadvantage. Preference will be given to students enrolled in the Department of Nursing. If we do not have any applicants from the aforementioned program, EOP students who are pursuing a career in education/teaching will be considered.
Please note: Any change to your enrollment status resulting in less than full time enrollment for any term within the award year will result in a cancellation of your award.
- Open to CSUN undergraduate students .
- Undergraduate students must have a GPA of at least a 3.0.
- Must have a FAFSA or California Dream Act application on file for the upcoming academic year.
- Undergraduate students must enroll in 12 units or more during the Fall & Spring terms of the award year.
- One letter of recommendation must be requested through the my Matador Scholarship system.
- Must upload a copy of your student resume. A student resume is a detailed record of your personal and educational information. It includes the name of your school/college, coursework, projects (if any) undertaken, and awards. The resume may also contain additional information like your extracurricular activities, volunteer experiences, job experiences (if any), hobbies, etc.