MSP John J. Harris Scholarship Endowment
Funds will be awarded for the 2021-2022 Academic Year.
Mr. John J. Harris graduated with his BA in Political Science from Cal State Northridge. He held many top positions in the Nestle company including Chairman, Executive Vice President, and Chief Executive Officer.
This scholarship is open to CSUN undergraduate students who have attended one of the following LAUSD high schools: Angel’s Gate HS, Avalon HS, Banneker SP ED CTR, Bell G/HG/HA STEM MG, Bell SH, Bravo Medical Magnet HS, CDS Johnson, CDS Johnston, Downtown Magnets HS, Eagle Rock HS, Eagle Tree CONTN HS, Elizabeth LC, Garfield HS, Harbor TCHR Prep ACD, Hope HS, International ST LC, John Marshall HS (Los Feliz/Silverlake), King-Drew Medical Magnet, Legacy SH Steam, Legacy SH Vapa, Lincoln HS, Maya Angelou Community HS Social Justice: Fine Arts, Maya Angelou Community HS Social Justice: Global ISS, Orthopedic Hospital Magnet HS, Wilson HS.
Please note: Any change to your enrollment status resulting in less than full time enrollment for any term within the award year will result in a cancellation of your award.
- Open to CSUN undergraduate students.
First-Time Freshman are highly encouraged to apply.
- Must have a FAFSA or California Dream Act application on file for the upcoming academic year.
- Undergraduate students must have a GPA of at least a 3.0.
- Undergraduate students must enroll in 12 units or more during the Fall & Spring terms of the award year.
- One letter of recommendation must be requested through the my Matador Scholarship system.
- Must upload a copy of your student resume. A student resume is a detailed record of your personal and educational information. It includes the name of your school/college, coursework, projects (if any) undertaken, and awards. The resume may also contain additional information like your extracurricular activities, volunteer experiences, job experiences (if any), hobbies, etc.