Associated Students Jackie Forsythe Scholarship
Funds will be awarded for the 2021-2022 Academic Year.
The Associated Students is the primary advocate for students at California State University, Northridge and provides excellent, meaningful programs and services designed to create and enhance a spirited, learning-focused campus environment.
The Associated Students at California State University, Northridge established the Jackie Forsythe Scholarship to honor Jackie Forsythe, an individual who cared deeply about the well-being of children and the quality of their care. A scholarship in the amount of $2000 is to be given to a currently enrolled CSUN student who majors in Childhood and Adolescent Development, to honor Jackie’s love of infants and toddlers. This scholarship is open to both undergraduate and graduate students.
This scholarship is open to continuing CSUN undergraduate and graduate students.
Please note: Any change to your enrollment status resulting in less than full time enrollment for any term within the award year will result in a cancellation of your award.
- Open to continuing CSUN undergraduate and graduate students.
- Undergraduate students must have a GPA of at least 3.0.
- Graduate students must have a GPA of at least 3.5.
- Must have a FAFSA or California Dream Act application on file for the upcoming academic year.
- Undergraduate students must enroll in 12 units or more during the Fall & Spring terms of the award year.
- Graduate students must enroll in a minimum of 6 units (8 units preferred) or more during the Fall & Spring terms of the award year.
- Applicant must be majoring in Childhood and Adolescent Development.
- Two letters of recommendation must be requested through the my Matador Scholarship system.
- Must upload a copy of your student resume. A student resume is a detailed record of your personal and educational information. It includes the name of your school/college, coursework, projects (if any) undertaken, and awards. The resume may also contain additional information like your extracurricular activities, volunteer experiences, job experiences (if any), hobbies, etc.