Dianne F. Harrison Leadership Award
Created upon the occasion of President Dianne F. Harrison’s Investiture, the Harrison Leadership Award will recognize a California State University, Northridge freshmen student for their leadership, as demonstrated by involvement in student government, a club or another campus organization.
This scholarship is open to continuing CSUN undergraduate students who entered as Freshman in Fall 2020 and successfully completed at least 30 Units at CSUN at the end of the Spring 2021 semester and is reserved for students who will have since become Sophomores during the Fall 2021-Spring 2022 academic year.
Please note: Any change to your enrollment status resulting in less than full time enrollment for any term within the award year will result in a cancellation of your award.
- Student entered CSUN as a Freshman in Fall 2020 and successfully completed 30 units at CSUN at the end of the Spring 2021 term.
- Undergraduate students must have a GPA of at least 3.0.
- Undergraduate students must enroll in 12 units or more during the Fall & Spring terms of the award year.
- Two letters of recommendation must be requested through the my Matador Scholarship system.
- Must upload a copy of your student resume. A student resume is a detailed record of your personal and educational information. It includes the name of your school/college, coursework, projects (if any) undertaken, and awards. The resume may also contain additional information like your extracurricular activities, volunteer experiences, job experiences (if any), hobbies, etc.
For more information about how to create your resume, go to: www.csun.edu/career