MSP University Scholarship Endowment
California State University, Northridge (CSUN) exists to enable students to realize their educational goals. The University’s first priority is to promote the welfare and intellectual progress of students. In an effort to support students in financing their education, CSUN created the MSP University Scholarship Endowment. This scholarship will recognize and incoming first-time freshman student with a minimum 3.0 high school GPA.
This scholarship is reserved for *first-time freshman undergraduate students entering their first semester with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
Please note: Any change to your enrollment status resulting in less than full time enrollment for any term within the award year will result in a cancellation of your award.
Must be a first-time freshman *undergraduate student entering their first semester*.
- Must have a minimum GPA greater than or equal to a 3.0.
- Must have a FAFSA or California Dream Act Application on file for the upcoming academic year.
- Undergraduate students must enroll in 12 units or more during the Fall & Spring terms of the award year.
- One letter of recommendation must be requested through the my Matador Scholarship system. Recommender will submit their letter through this system.
- Must upload a copy of your student resume. A student resume is a detailed record of your personal and educational information. It includes the name of your school/college, coursework, projects (if any) undertaken, and awards. The resume may also contain additional information like your extracurricular activities, volunteer experiences, job experiences (if any), hobbies, etc.