MSP SAGE Society Scholarship
(Current Academic Year Opportunity) SAGE was born in Spring of 1987, starting with 12 inspired, hard working members, and one study discussion group, SAGE now has 14 study discussion groups and a membership of over 150 and growing. SAGE Learning in Retirement is an organization for retired and semi-retired seniors interested in intellectual and cultural stimulation. SAGE has a long tradition of providing financial support to CSUN through designated donations made through yearly dues as well as special bequests to honor members. For the 2019-2020 academic year, the SAGE Society is proud to sponsor a unique scholarship opportunity. The following information will detail the SAGE scholarship offered to Civil-Engineering majors.
1.The SAGE Learning in Retirement Scholarship
This scholarship is offered by SAGE Learning In Retirement. It honors the memory of several SAGE Society members.
Award is intended for the current academic year.
Award Amount: $2,000.00
- Open to undergraduate students in the following field of study: Civil-Engineering
- Undergraduate Students must have a cumulative GPA greater than or equal to a 2.50
- Undergraduate students must enroll in 12 units or more during the Spring 2020 term.
- Undergraduate students must have a current FAFSA or California Dream Act Application on file.
- One letter of recommendation will be submitted on applicants behalf via my Matador Scholarships.
- Awardees must be available to attend the SAGE spring forum luncheon held in a San Fernando Valley location on a Friday in April of 2020 exact date (TBA)
International students are not elligible to apply.