Holly Hunt Scholarship
(Current Academic Year Opportunity) Holly Hunt Scholarship is awarded to two of the most qualified undergraduate students in the Health Sciences area of Public Health. Applicant must be currently enrolled in the major and registered in at least nine units of undergraduate coursework. Selection is based on academic achievement, evidence of financial need, contributions to the community and commitment to the academic field. The Holly Hunt Public Health Scholarship was established in 2006 by Holly’s siblings, Beryl Loughlin, Ronald Hunt and his wife, Joyce, in loving memory of Holly Hunt, a CSUN alumna (1979, ‘80’).
- Must be undergraduate students pursuing a degree in the Health Sciences area of Public Health.
- Must be currently enrolled in the major and registered in at least 9 units of undergraduate coursework
- Must have an undergraduate GPA greater than or equal to 3.0
- Must be enrolled Part-time or Full-time at CSUN
- Must have a FAFSA or California Dream Act application on file for the current academic year
- Request one letter of recommendation via the my Matador Scholarships
- Submit a copy of current Degree Progress Report (DPR)
*Please contact Mirna Sawyer at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have questions regarding this scholarship opportunity.