Graduate Equity Program
The Graduate Equity Program is designed to increase the diversity of students completing a graduate degree, encourage further study in a doctoral program and consider a university faculty career. This program is available to students enrolled in a State supported Masters degree program. Credential only or certificate candidates are not eligible.
Award is intended for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Award Amounts range from $2000 to $4000 for the academic year.
- Enroll in graduate level courses.
*Graduate students must work closely with their faculty mentor on a project and participate in CSUN’s Annual Student Research Symposium (CSUNposium) which will be held in the spring semester (date to be determined).
- Graduate students must enroll in 6 units or more during the Fall 2020 & Spring 2021 terms.
- Graduate CSUN GPA must be greater than or equal to 3.25.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a CSUN State supported Masters degree program
- Applicants enrolled in a credential, certificate, Doctoral, or extended learning programs will not be considered.
- Applicants must have a FAFSA or California Dream Act Application on file.
- Applicants must upload copies of all undergraduate and graduate unofficial transcripts.
- Two required letters of recommendation must be submitted by CSUN faculty members via this my Matador Scholarships Portal
- Applicants must demonstrate a record of strong academic performance.
- Applicants must demonstrate experience in conducting research or other scholarly activities.
- Students of all disciplines are encouraged to apply.
For questions regarding this scholarship opportunity please contact Office of Graduate Studies @ (818) 677-2138 or visit: https://www.csun.edu/graduate-studies/graduate-equity-program for more information.