MSP Pauline Maedgen Endowed Scholarship
Student must be pursuing a degree within the College of Social & Behavioral Sciences, College of Health & Human Development, College of Humanities, or College of Education. This is a need-based scholarship reserved for returning students who are single parents who have sole custody responsibility for their children.
Please note: Any change to your enrollment status resulting in less than full time enrollment for any term within the award year will result in a cancellation of your award.
- Applicant must be a single parent who has sole custody responsibility for their child/children.
- Undergraduate students must have a GPA of at least 3.0
- Graduate Students must have a GPA of at least 3.5
- Must have a FAFSA or California Dream Act Application on file for the upcoming academic year.
- One letter of recommendation will be submitted on my behalf via the my Matador Scholarships portal.
- Undergraduate students must enroll in 12 units or more during each award term – Fall & Spring terms of the upcoming academic year.
- Graduate students must enroll in 6 units or more during each award term – Fall & Spring terms of the upcoming academic year.
- Must upload a copy of your student resume. A student resume is a detailed record of your personal and educational information. It includes the name of your school/college, coursework, projects (if any) undertaken, and awards. The resume may also contain additional information like your extracurricular activities, volunteer experiences, job experiences (if any), hobbies, etc.