Jewish Studies Scholarship
CSUN students who have taken or are currently enrolled in a Jewish Studies course are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Applicants must agree to enroll in an additional Jewish Studies course during the 2020-2021 academic year.
- One letter of recommendation must be requested and submitted via the my Matador Scholarships Portal
- Undergraduate students must enroll in 12 units or more during the Fall & Spring terms.
- Students must have a 2020-2021 FAFSA or California Dream Act Application on file to apply.
*Please contact Jody Myers at email@example.com should you have questions regarding this scholarship opportunity.
- Supplemental Questions
- I have applied for Financial Aid for the 2020-2021 academic year
- Why are you interested in enrolling in a Jewish Studies course? Which course would you select?
- I am currently enrolled in, or have already taken, a course with significant Jewish Studies content. Please see link for qualifying courses:http://www.csun.edu/humanities/jewish-studies/academic-programs
- Please upload: Degree Progress Report
- Please request: Academic letter of recommendation