MSP Marilyn & Allen Golden Scholarship
The Marilyn & Allen Golden Scholarship was established by Marilyn and Allen Golden to generously help disadvantaged students pursue their educational goals. This scholarship is reserved for students who have demonstrated economic, educational, or environmental disadvantage. Preference will be given to students enrolled in the Department of Nursing. If we do not have any applicants from the aforementioned program, EOP students who are pursuing a career in education/teaching will be considered.
Please note: Any change to your enrollment status resulting in less than full time enrollment for any term within the award year will result in a cancellation of your award.
- Must be undergraduate student.
- Must have a GPA of at least 3.0.
- Must have a FAFSA or California Dream Act Application on file for the upcoming academic year.
- Undergraduate students must enroll in 12 units or more during each award term – Fall & Spring terms of the upcoming academic year.
- One letter of recommendation will be submitted on my behalf via the my Matador Scholarships portal.
- Must upload a copy of your student resume. A student resume is a detailed record of your personal and educational information. It includes the name of your school/college, coursework., projects (if any) undertaken, and awards. The resume may also contain additional information like your extracurricular activities, volunteer experiences, job experiences (if any), hobbies, etc.