MSP Richard S. Whittle Memorial Endowment
The Richard S. Whittle Memorial Scholarship was established in memory of Richard S Whittle, an avid supporter of the arts. He was remembered for his easygoing personality and his cheerful outlook on life. This scholarship will be awarded to a full-time student pursuing a degree in the field of Theater, Art, or Music.
Please note: Any change to your enrollment status resulting in less than full time enrollment for any term within the award year will result in a cancellation of your award.
- Undergraduate students must maintain a GPA of at least 3.0
- Graduate students must maintain a GPA of at least 3.5
- Must have a FAFSA or California Dream Act Application on file for the upcoming academic year.
- Undergraduate students must enroll in 12 units or more during each award term – Fall & Spring terms of the upcoming academic year.
- Graduate students must enroll in 6 units or more during each award term – Fall & Spring terms of the upcoming academic year.
- One letter of recommendation must be requested through the my Matador Scholarship system. Recommender will submit their letter through this system.
- Must upload a copy of your student resume. A student resume is a detailed record of your personal and educational information. It includes the name of your school/college, coursework, projects (if any) undertaken, and awards. The resume may also contain additional information like your extracurricular activities, volunteer experiences, job experiences (if any), hobbies, etc.