CSU Nathaniel R. and Valerie Dumont Scholarship Fund
The Nathaniel R. and Valerie Dumont Scholarship was established in 1993 to support students with visual and physical impairments. Eligibility is limited to students attending: CSU Northridge, CSU Dominguez Hills, CSU Long Beach, and CSU Los Angeles.
- Be in good standing with a minimum GPA of 2.8 on a 4.0 scale.
- Demonstrate financial need as determined by a completed FAFSA or California Dream Act application.
- Be currently enrolled as a full-time equivalent undergraduate student in any major field at CSUN and must remain a full-time equivalent CSUN student during the academic year.
- Provide verification from a licensed physician or disabled student services office of visual or physical impairment if applicable.
- Undergraduate students must enroll in 12 units or more during the Fall 2020 & Spring 2021 terms.
- All students must submit a CSU Systemwide Scholarship Applicant Information Form via my MatadorScholarships.
- Submit a Personal Statement.
Strong consideration will be given to students who are visually impaired, followed in priority by students with other physical impairments. Students without visual or physical impairments are also eligible for this scholarship.
The CSU Systemwide Scholarship Applicant Information Form can be found via the following link: https://www.csun.edu/financialaid/csu-foundation. Complete the fillable PDF, save your information, and upload a copy of your completed form to this application.
For more information on this and other CSU Systemwide scholarships, please visit https://www.csun.edu/financialaid/csu-foundation