Student Veteran CSUN Service Award
The Student Veteran CSUN Service Award is reserved for a graduating CSUN student-veteran who is currently or has formerly been placed on active duty as a member of the U.S. Armed Forces: The Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, or the Reserve or National Guard, and who has served the CSUN community through their demonstrated effort and commitment of time, ideas and collaboration with other students, faculty and/or staff. In addition to having a minimum cumulative 2.75 GPA, the applicant must also be graduating in the Fall 2019, Spring 2020, or Summer 2020 semesters, and must respond to an essay questions.
- Request one letter of recommendation from a CSUN faculty member
- Request one letter of recommendation from a community member (staff member, student leader, professor, counselor, or community leader)
- Undergraduate students must enroll in 12 units or more
- Graduate students must enroll in 6 units or more
- Must submit an educational resume.
- Applicants must graduate in Fall 2019, Spring 2020 or Summer 2020 and have an official graduation date on file with Admissions and Records to qualify for this award.)