Associated Students Joyce Gerrity Scholarship
The Associated Students is the primary advocate for students at California State University, Northridge and provides excellent, meaningful programs and services designed to create and enhance a spirited, learning-focused campus environment.
Associated Students Inc. established the Joyce Gerrity Scholarship in honor and recognition of the service to the Associated Students by Ms.Gerrity. For a quarter of a century Ms. Gerrity served as Coordinator of Administrative and Human Resources. This opportunity is open to a student pursuing a degree/career in management, public administration, or education administration.
This scholarship is open to continuing CSUN students.
Please note: Any change to your enrollment status resulting in less than full time enrollment for any term within the award year will result in a cancellation of your award.
- Applicant must be pursuing a degree/career in management, public administration, or education administration.
- Undergraduate students must have a GPA of at least 3.0.
- Graduate students must have a GPA of at least 3.5
- Must have a FAFSA or California Dream Act application on file for the upcoming academic year.
- Undergraduate students must enroll in 12 units or more during each award term – Fall & Spring terms of the upcoming academic year.
- Graduate students must enroll in 6 units or more during each award term – Fall & Spring terms of the upcoming academic year.
- Upload a copy of your student resume. A student resume is a detailed record of your personal and educational information. It includes the name of your school/college, coursework, projects (if any) undertaken, and awards. The resume may also contain additional information like your extracurricular activities, volunteer experiences, job experiences (if any), hobbies, etc.