Information Technology Outstanding Student Employee Award
(Current Academic Year Opportunity) The Information Technology (IT) Outstanding Student Award was established to recognize and reward two (2) students who are working in IT and demonstrate outstanding service. The award amount is $100. A Recognition Ceremony and award distribution will be held on Thursday, May 7th, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. Location to be announced.
Applicants must have been employed in the IT Division during the Fall semester and must be currently employed in the IT Division for the current Spring 2020 term.
- Must request a letter of recommendation from your supervisor via the my Matador Scholarships portal.
- Undergraduate students must enroll in 6 units or more during the current Spring term.
- Graduate students must enroll in 6 units or more during the current Spring term.
- Supplemental Questions
- Describe how this job enhances your educational experience and/or helps prepare you for your future career
- Describe your current job responsibilities working in the IT division
- Describe your most valuable contribution to IT.
- I was enrolled at CSUN this past Fall term and I am enrolled in the current Spring term.
- I was employed during the recently ended Fall term in the IT Division and I am currently employed as an undergraduate or graduate student in the IT Division for the current Spring term.
- I will submit a letter of recommendation request to my supervisor via myMatador Scholarships.
- IT Outstanding Student Award Supervisor's Reference Request
- Show 2 more