Marketing Department Scholarship
(Current Academic Year Opportunity) Spring Marketing Department Scholarship: The main objective of the Marketing Department Scholarship Fund is to provide financial assistance to worthy undergraduate students majoring in Marketing at California State University, Northridge. The Scholarship Fund is financed principally by a bequest from the estate of the late James F. McRaith, a member of the Marketing faculty for thirteen years.
- Applicants must complete and submit a General Application via my Matador Scholarships
- Applicants must be declared Marketing majors (undergraduates working towards a B.S. in Marketing)
- Applicants must have completed some upper division coursework required in the major
- Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA or higher in 1) all coursework taken toward the degree, 2) all coursework taken at CSUN, and 3) upper
division coursework required in the major.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 9 units remaining after the current Fall term to complete their undergraduate degree.
- Enrollment: Part-time and Full-time applicants are welcome to apply.
- Applicants should have evidence of extra-curricular activity in marketing-related areas (e.g., American Marketing Association, marketing Internship, marketing work experience, etc.)
- Applicants must submit a current DPR
The number of scholarships awarded depends on the merit of the applications received, the number of applicants, and the available funds.
The size of an awarded scholarship grant will depend on the merits of the successful applicants and any special circumstances. The Marketing Department anticipates that most awards will fall in the range of $700 to $2500.
Please contact Deborah Heisley at email@example.com should you have questions regarding this scholarship opportunity.