Associated Students Gwen and Chuck Monteleone Scholarship
“The Associated Students is the primary advocate for students at California State University, Northridge and provides excellent, meaningful programs and services designed to create and enhance a spirited, learning-focused campus environment.
The Associated Students at California State University, Northridge established the Gwen and Chuck Monteleone Scholarship to honor Gwen and Chuck Monteleone. This scholarship is offered in recognition of and appreciation for Gwen Monteleone’s ten years of service as Food Service Supervisor at the Children’s Center, and Chuck’s five-plus years as Facilities Associate of the Children’s Center, and their individual and shared attention to supporting healthy marriage and family life. This scholarship will be awarded to a currently enrolled CSUN student who is an intern or student employee at the Children’s Center.
This scholarship is open to continuing CSUN students.
Please note: Any change to your enrollment status resulting in less than full time enrollment for any term within the award year will result in a cancellation of your award.
*Applicant must be an intern or student employee at the Children’s Center
- Undergraduate students must have a GPA of at least 3.0.
- Graduate students must have a GPA of at least 3.5.
- Must have a FAFSA or California Dream Act application on file for the upcoming academic year.
- Undergraduate students must enroll in 12 units or more during each award term – Fall & Spring terms of the upcoming academic year.
- Graduate students must enroll in 6 units or more during each award term – Fall & Spring terms of the upcoming academic year.
- One letter of recommendation must be requested through the my Matador Scholarship system. Recommender (your supervisor from the CSUN Children’s Center) will submit their letters through this system.
- Must upload a copy of your student resume. A student resume is a detailed record of your personal and educational information. It includes the name of your school/college, coursework, projects (if any) undertaken, and awards. The resume may also contain additional information like your extracurricular activities, volunteer experiences, job experiences (if any), hobbies, etc."