MSP Irving Chilstrom Memorial Scholarship
The Irving Chilstrom Memorial Scholarship was established by Irving’s wife, The former Associate Director of Financial Aid to help students get the aid they need to complete school. This scholarship is reserved for EOP students. First-time freshman undergraduate students entering their first semester this upcoming academic year are highly encouraged to apply.
Please note: Any change to your enrollment status resulting in less than full time enrollment for any term within the award year will result in a cancellation of your award.
First-Time Freshman are highly encouraged to apply
- Must be an EOP undergraduate student.
- Must have a GPA of at least 3.0
- Must have a FAFSA or California Dream Act application on file for the upcoming academic year.
- Undergraduate students must enroll in 12 units or more during the Fall & Spring terms of the award year.
- One letter of recommendation will be submitted on my behalf via the _my_Matador Scholarship portal.
- Must upload a copy of your student resume. A student resume is a detailed record of your personal and educational information. It includes the name of your school/college, coursework, projects (if any) undertaken, and awards. The resume may also contain additional information like your extracurricular activities, volunteer experiences, job experiences (if any), hobbies, etc.