Jewish Studies Scholarship
CSUN students who have taken or are currently enrolled in a Jewish Studies course are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Applicants must agree to enroll in an additional Jewish Studies course during the 2019-2020 academic year.
*One letter of recommendation will be submitted on my behalf.
*Undergraduate students must enroll in 12 units or more during the Fall 2019 & Spring 2020 terms.
*Students must have a FAFSA or California Dream Act Application on file to apply.
- Supplemental Questions
- I have applied for Financial Aid for the 2019-2020 academic year
- Why are you interested in enrolling in a Jewish Studies course? Which course would you select?
- I am currently enrolled in, or have already taken, a course with significant Jewish Studies content. Please see link for qualifying courses:http://www.csun.edu/humanities/jewish-studies/academic-programs
- Please upload: Degree Progress Report
- Please request: Academic letter of recommendation