Western Association of Food Chains Endowment
(18-19 Academic Year Opportunity) This scholarship is reserved for undergraduate students pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Accountancy or a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. Students MUST have worked in a retail grocery market.
*One letter of recommendation will be submitted on my behalf
*Undergraduate students must enroll in 12 units or more during the Fall 2018 & Spring 2019 terms.
- Supplemental Questions
- I am pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Accountancy or a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.
- Have you ever been or are you currently employed by a grocery store?
- Please state the name of the grocery store where you worked, how many years you were employed there, and your job duties.
- What did you learn from your experiences while employed at the above mentioned grocery store?
- Describe any personal accomplishments or strengths you discovered or skills you developed while employed.
- What are your specific educational plans and career goals? What inspires you to achieve them?
- Please upload: A copy of your Degree Progress Report.
- Please upload: A copy of your resume/CV
- Show 3 more